Deputy Warden's Duties
- Ensure main doors are left open from 9:30 am to allow air to circulate in building.
- Ensure that hand sanitizers are available:
- at the entrance to the toilet,
- at the main entrance, and
- at the entrance to church.
- Ensure that Register sheets are available, and someone is there to fill in names.
- Ensure that there are soap and hand towels in the toilet.
- Ensure that no more than 75 people enter the church.
- Encourage people not to mingle in church, but rather in the Community Room, after the service.
- Please discretely guide people to their seats:
- Fill up the nave from the front;
- Single people sit on the inside, so that they can share a pew, socially distanced, with another single person;
- People should not sit immediately behind each other in the pews;
- Large groups should not be adjacent to each other;
- There will no Collection during the service, but people can make donations as they enter or leave the church.