On this page you can access St. Paul's Safe Church Policy.
St. Paul's PCC has adopted the House of Bishops' Safeguarding Policy:
- Promoting a Safer Church (PDF)
However, this is supplemented by local appendices that relate to our own local needs:
- Safeguarding Policy Statement (link)
- Contact Details for the Parish and Oldham Area (PDF)
- Sunday School (PDF)
- Sunday School Consent Form (PDF)
- Community, Nursing Homes, Shop (PDF)
- Consent Form for Photographs on the Church Website (PDF)
- Addendum for use with Hire Policy (PDF)
- Good Practice Guidelines (PDF)
There is a new legal obligation to report Safeguarding Serious Incidents to the Charity Commission.
Finally, included because of our collaboration with St. Thomas Church, St. Patrick's RC Primary School, and with St. Thomas' (CE) Primary School as lead, comes the St. Thomas' Primary School Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Policy.