On this page you can access St. Paul's Safe Church Policy.
St. Paul's PCC has adopted the Diocesan Policy "Safeguarding Children and Adults at Risk":
However, this is supplemented by local appendices that relate to our own local needs:
- Policy Statement on Children and Young People (link)
- Policy Statement on Safeguarding Adults (link)
- Contact Details for the Parish and Oldham Area (PDF)
- Sunday School (PDF)
- Sunday School Consent Form (PDF)
- Community, Nursing Homes, Shop (PDF)
- Consent Form for Photographs on the Church Website (PDF)
Finally, included because of our collaboration with St. Thomas Church, St. Patrick's RC Primary School, and with St. Thomas' (CE) Primary School as lead, comes the St. Thomas' Primary School Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Policy.