What's going on?
click for more details
Welcome to the home page of St. Paul's Church, Oldham. St Paul's is one of many parish churches in the Church of England. It is part of the Diocese of Manchester.
St. Paul's church building stands on the corner of Ashton Road and Broadway Street Oldham.
Please note that this is the website for St. Paul's, Oldham - not St. Paul's, Royton.
We aim to live out the Christian Gospel faithfully, as individuals and as a community; welcoming everyone. We offer a range of activities for children and adults.
For any information regarding times of church services, uniformed organisations, church activities or parish personnel etc. please select the appropiate button on the left-hand side navigation list.
For information about booking a Baptism (Christening), Marriage or Renewal of Marriage Vows, please look under "Special Services" in the navigation menu on the left. Or you can contact Nick, the Vicar, by or by phone on 0161 624 1068. Details on how to organise a Funeral will appear soon.
To see a larger version of any picture on this website, simply click on it.
Regular activities in the Church and Community Room
- 10:00 am St. Paul's Sunday Service
- 10:00 am St. Paul's Sunday School (term time)
- 1:00 pm Romanian Church
- 7:00 pm Guides (term time)
- 2:00 pm Pop In
- 10:00 am Textiles Group (term time)
- 1:00 pm Sewing Group (term time)
- 1:00 pm English Class (term time)
- 3:00 pm Christian Discussion Group with interpretation into Farsi / Dari
- 7:00 pm Scouts (term time)
- 5:30 pm Romanian Church (not August)
Other activities also take place from time to time.
Click this link to find out what facilities we offer and how you can hire the space.