Our attractive, warm and cosy community room is available for hire.
Details of how to find us are a the bottom of the page. To make a booking, please ring Nick, the Vicar, using the details below.
It can accommodate up to 40 people, and offers a number of facilities, including:
- a kitchen;
- disabled access;
- disabled toilets;
- baby-changing facilities;
- tables and chairs;
- storage space (by negotiation for regular groups); and
- on-street parking outside the church
Community Benefit Groups
We offer especially attractive rates to regular users and community groups.
We would expect you to provide your own insurance after the third session. Our insurer would insist you provide us with a certificate of insurance after this point. Ansvar seems to be a good value but comprehensive provider of insurance for community groups and religious groups.
We also offer the room for private functions.
In order to keep costs down, we expect any users of the room:
- to clean up after themselves,
- to take their own rubbish home,
- to leave promptly at the agreed time, and
- to avoid inconveniencing neighbours, all of you should be clear of the building by 10:00 pm at the latest.
The minimum charge is £75 for up to three hours.
Thereafter the cost would be £15 per hour.
A returnable deposit of £50 applies.